Who are we?
We are a retirement community in Murray Bridge offering quality, spacious homes in a relaxed and welcoming environment
About Lutheran Villages
Murray Bridge Lutheran Villages was first established in 1982 and has continually expanded to meet the needs of our growing community. We are a not-for-profit organisation and we reinvest any surplus funds into the ongoing development and maintenance of our villages. Our vision is to provide excellence in retirement living housing in an attractive, well-maintained, caring and safe environment – with a focus on wellbeing, people and embracing Christian and community values.
- We believe that our vision, culture and purpose are achieved through the pursuit of excellence and appreciation of Christian values and principles.
- We believe that our purpose should focus on the delivery of core services in the provision of quality housing options for retirement living in a unique community environment.
- We recognise and value people equally – with care, respect and understanding.
- We appreciate that the quality of the facilities is enriched by the importance of the residents and their interrelationships, participation and community values.
- We endeavour to promote, foster and connect people with a range of allied community-based health, wellbeing and community services and facilities.
- We recognise the importance of strong and stable leadership, proud, attentive and compassionate staff.
- We believe in the ongoing need for strong corporate governance, financial accountability and value for money.
Our staff and management
One of our main attributes is our compassionate and professional team of local people who care about our residents and community. The day-to-day running of both villages is under the direction of an experienced CEO appointed by the Board and supported by our friendly office staff. The Board of Management is an arm of the Murray Bridge Lutheran Parish. Murray Bridge Lutheran Villages has the total backing and blessing of the Lutheran Church of Australia (South Australia District).
Watch our village life video and hear from our current residents
Take a look inside
Take a virtual tour of our homes
$200k home walkthrough video
$300k walkthrough video